I am Chinese AF. HELLO PEOPLES HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR
Year of the Fire Snake, during which apparently it's not a good thing to wear red. I deeply regret wearing red right now. 8'D
So yeah hey eat food get money give some money but not as much as you get >>>>> PROFIT
Tagged by MikadoLover
★. You must post these rules.
★. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
★. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
★. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
★. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
★. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
★. You have to tag 10 people. (oh hellz naw)
10 random things about me
1. I just got tossed into the Youtaite skype community and I'm drowning in awesome
2. My hands are really really cold
3. I am a tea addict. Chinese tea. My favorite is Yunwu or Oolong.
4. I suck at concealing my eyebrows urgh
5. I shamelessly photoshop many things
6. I finally made a facebook page for cosplay purposes YAY
7. I might seem like an extrovert but I'm actually really really introverted ugh
8. SO BEHIND ON ANIME RIGHT NOW
9. ^because of that Tumblr is NOT a place I should be right now
10. Okay seriously my hands are freezing right now can I not
1. Are your current studies or work cosplay or art related?
I'm a high-schooler, but eventually I'll be a journalism/psych major, so no. XD
2. How do you manage to explain to some people who don't know cosplay what is cosplay?
"Oh you know, that thing where people dress up as characters from cartoons and games."
3. what was the most memorable and original thing that happened to you?
Errrrrrrrrrrr. Not much. o vo Everything is pretty memorable so there isn't much to say haha.
4. what is your favorite costume of yours? (link or tumb?)
Ooh, my favorites are all this year so I don't have any pictures right now. But I'm pretty proud of this, so far?
5. what do you think of people doing crossplay?
LOOOOOVE it. <3
6. when you're wandering on the web or playing games, or just reading books or whatever, do you sometimes think "so good to cosplay this"? or "I can also make this dress I know how to make it"
LOL DUDE YES have you seen "shit cosplayers say"? "Soooo gonna cos this."
7. what do you prefer in doing cosplay? (painting, details, frills..)
Hmm. I like adding little fancy things like lace and beads and sparkly stuff. Makes what was mediocre suddenly awesome.
8. do you prefer sweet, spicy, salty food? (yeah doing some random questions since I don't have a lot of inspiration)
Sweet. My tastes are realllyyy light when it comes to salty or spicy foods.
9. Have you ever made some "fanservice" pictures, scene act, shoots, in poses in cons? (if yes, was it embarassing when it was for your first time? share us some stories )
Soon I will! For PSG haha. Up till now, not really... maybe some CielxAlois stuff? Yeah I'm sure it'll be embarrassing <3
10. do you have pets at your home? do they also like to help you in making cosplays?
I have a German shepherd, but he's in China right now. XD I think he'd do more work shredding my cosplays than helping, unfortunately. ; u;
1. Hardest part about making a costume? (or do you just buy haha)
2. Prefer cosplaying solo or in a group?
3. Made any cosplay videos? Or planning any? Or just really really wish you could? XD
4. I don't have any more questions I give up I'm a boring person I need tea and ice cream
I'd like to tag: